Human being, you have already been told what is good, what ADONAI demands of you - no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~Micah 6:8
Monday, June 11, 2007
Well...I think I will stick to this
Many times I have changed my mind about what to use for our homeschool. I have quite a few links over on the left there and I thought I would be using them (not all the math-one of those). But under Heart of Dakota and the math I have changed my mind yet again. I don't like wasting anything that could be useful. We have a lot of books and useful curriculum here at our house. I still want to buy from Queen Homeschool though. I will not be using Bigger Hearts For His Glory. I will be using Drawn Into The Heart of Reading from Heart of Dakota. I have 1st and 3rd grade Science and History texts from BJ, and I will be using them. But we will use them as a backbone not stand alone. We will do projects and get additional books for those "units". I do need to get a math for R, I am thinking about a 3-4th grade workbook from Rainbow Resource. I also will incorporate Simply Grammar. We will do notebooking, copywork, and narration. We will enjoy God's creation. We will have an enjoyable school year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a good school year to me. I like what you wrote under the heading of your blog. LOL.
Post a Comment