I have been reading more and more about this extraordinary woman! I bought her 6 vol set on home education for about $22 on ebay and I can't wait to get it! Along with other things with our home school, we are going to be studying hymns, composers & artists. We were thinking about going to a guild once a week that would teach those and many other wonderful things but we thought it would be too much right now. Monday afternoons are going to be ATL Multisport and Wednesday's is Awana...those classes would have been on Tuesday's and I thought it may have been too much. I am co-director of Cubbies now and I have a lot more responsibility. I am also lead teacher, so that is something else. So the beginning of the week is already super busy.
Anyway, I am just so intrigued with www.amblesideonline.org , Penny Gardner's website, & this blog I recently discovered www.higherupandfurtherin.blogspot.com -it has such a wealth of information! I can't wait to get this year started!
3 comments:
What exactly is a guild? Is that like a co-op? Have you gotten the book set yet?
We are still praying about this but here is the website of the guild we may be attending. Mike is just concerned that I may stress myself out. But he will be off every other Tuesday (also every other Mon and Wed).
http://www.lifelonglearners.us/id64.html
I haven't gotten the book set yet but it was sent media mail...which is patience mail.
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out right now. Don't stress yourself out, April!
Post a Comment