Friday, September 19, 2008

Rebekah Ann is here! :-)

Rebekah Ann was born on September 17th (she shares her birthday with my brother and Mike's brother) and weighs 10 lbs 3 oz and is 22 1/4 in long. We both are doing very well. It was a faster delivery than Sarah. This one was unassisted as well since my midwife didn't make it until 20 min after she was born. I will post pictures and birth story, hopefully soon. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to hear all about it...all 15 minutes :-)

elle said...

Congratulations! I left a voice mail tonight.
J and D are funny about how you guys are so fast at this! :)

Does this mean labor was only 15 minutes or it took that long to push her out?
I heard you delivered her yourself?

Mummy said...

Congratulations!

Fruitful Harvest said...

Congrats~
My birthday was Sept.18 (not that you really care) lol
I left you a comment on your most recent post~not sure if you got it?
Well your baby is really cute and I hope all is well with you all~
I had 4 boys then 2 girls so far....

Peace in Christ,
Georgiann