Human being, you have already been told what is good, what ADONAI demands of you - no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~Micah 6:8
Friday, September 12, 2008
Home visit and check up~37 weeks
We had our home visit with my midwife yesterday. It went really well. My bp was up (146/96) and had protein in my urine. We know that the protein was because I has not hydrated enough and had not eaten very much yesterday. I have been doing so much the past few days to a week that I haven't been drinking enough water or tea and not eating very much. My anxiety level has been up too. I was just so worried that I wouldn't have everything we needed, that the house wouldn't be clean like I wanted it to, that my midwife would think our tub wasn't big enough (it is a garden tub), that I was going to go into labor now and for some reason I have started worrying about the pain. Well, we have everything we need, she loves the layout of our bedroom and bathroom and LOVES the tub, the house is decluttered and organized, I am not in labor and I can handle the pain...I know what to do about it. Plus yesterday and today I have been hydrating like crazy (like I used to) and eating. My bp @ Walmart was 144/75. Which is great for being at Walmart! lol I also got the tinctures I needed to get (Hawthorne berry and Passion Flower), plus liquid calcium, colloidial silver, more vitamin C with bioflavinoids, and tea tree oil. Soon, this little one will be here and I will have one other person to cuddle with. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I read on a blog about liquid calcium helping with pain. Where did you get it?I thought about buying some before I had Ethan, but that didn't happen. It wouldn't have had time to work anyway...lol.
It's so weird the the pain of my labor with Ethan was worse than anything I ever felt before, but I can't even remember it now. Isn't that awesome :-)
Post a Comment