Human being, you have already been told what is good, what ADONAI demands of you - no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~Micah 6:8
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Midwife appointment~35wks
Everything went really well. I met her new apprentice and she is really nice. :-) I gained 2 lbs, my bp was up a little on the bottom ( still in the normal range though ) but we think we figured out why so all's good! lol The heart beat was 144 and the baby is in LOA position! YAY! The baby will probably switch between ROA and LOA but that's not a problem. We received the birthkit on Saturday and I am ordering the Rhogam on Thursday or Friday. There is still a few things to get and a few things to get in order but everything will get done...even if I have to delegate it! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment