Thursday, July 10, 2008

A little A to Z fun

A is for age.
29...birthday is next month

B is for burger of choice.
One that is sloppy. If you can be neat and eat a burger...then it isn't a REAL burger. :-)

C is for what car you drive.
2000 Ford Windstar...I LOVE it!

D is for Dog's name.
Cassie...she is 10. I got her 3mths after Mike and I started dating

E is for essential item you use every day.
coffee maker to make my tea

F is for favorite tv show at the moment.
Army Wives!

G is for Favorite game.
Balderdash...is it wrong to like a game that is to see who can lie the best?

H is for Hometown.
Jackson, SC

I is for instruments you play
I don't play any...I want to learn the violin

J is for favorite juice.
pineapple! I love pineapple!

K is for who you'd like to kiss.
My 2 oldest girls when I see them on Saturday!

L is for last restaurant you ate at.
Outback

M is for your favorite Muppet.
Fozzie Bear

N is for number of piercings.
2 in each ear

O is for overnight hospital stays.
2 (c-section and hospital vbac)

P is for people you were with today.
Mike & Sarah

Q is for what you do with your quiet time.
Read, write, study the Bible or watch tv

R is for biggest regret.
Well, there are things that would have been better if they have never happened, but I take those as learning experiences. I may have strayed from the road the LORD has chosen for me and suffered the consequences, but He has always led me back to walk with Him.

S is for status.
Married for over 9yrs!

T is for time you woke up today.
8:45am...I went to bed late and should have slept longer

U is for what you consider unique.
My family

V is for vegetable you love.
I can't think of one that I don't like

W is for worst habit.
impatience

X is for number of x-rays you've had.
Wow...I went to the chiropractor a lot as a child and some as an adult. Plus I broke my arm when I was 16. I can't count the number!

Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Apple Pie Oatmeal! My homemade and good for you creation

Z is for zodiac sign.
Leo but I think zodiacs are ludicrous

No comments: