Human being, you have already been told what is good, what ADONAI demands of you - no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~Micah 6:8
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Thinking about something...
I have written a testimony of mine. I am not sure if I should put it on here. It is very abrasive. I am still praying about it.
I am planning to start A Place of Quiet Rest tomorrow. At any time if anyone wants to join in...come on! :-)
God is in control…
April B
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know some parts of our live's are just not easy to share. We have to be careful who and what we share with others, as I have learned. At the same time I'm amazed at those abrasive testimonies. It shows God's mercy and grace.
2 comments:
I know some parts of our live's are just not easy to share. We have to be careful who and what we share with others, as I have learned. At the same time I'm amazed at those abrasive testimonies. It shows God's mercy and grace.
Hi April,
I'm at the libray right now checking out my copy of " A Place of Quiet Rest" I look foward to starting it with you on Monday.
Have a blessed weekend!
Post a Comment