This is my first post in Blogger Friend School and I am going to try to make up the assignments...so please be patient with me! :-)A. I started blogging to kind of organize my thoughts on homeschooling, parenting, and marriage. There is a lot that goes in my brain and in my bookmark section of my computer that gets lost in translation. It is easy to say what I mean and feel without being on a message board waiting for someone to write back so I would have someone's approval. It helps me to write things down and hopefully, my posts could help someone else if they happen to be reading.
B.

I would love to write in a setting such as this. It is simply breathtaking!
Looking at a mountain sunset...
While my children are playing HAPPILY outside...
C. Some questions and answers about me :-)
1. What time of day do you usually blog?
~Usually when I have a free minute...could be any time.
2. What is your favorite drink?
~Homemade hot chocolate...yummmm!
3. What is your favoriate book?
~Oh so many to choose from. But my fave is Count of Monte Cristo...Magician's Nephew is a close 2nd.
4. What is your favorite dessert?
~I would have to say....chocolate chip cookie dough...but haven't had it in a LONG time...but one I like to have that may not kill me is...a little container of fudge from Ingles (they're less than a $1!)
5. The Scripture that helps me is:
~Philippians 4:13 " I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." I said this verse over and over when I was in labor with Sarah.
Abiding in His love…
April B
No comments:
Post a Comment