Since my hubby has been working shift (2 on 2 off, switching between nights and days), the days have been pretty lackadaisical. We have really enjoyed the extra time we have all spent with Mike. He is home A LOT more and for a HUGE plus he is off for my birthday (tomorrow) and for R's birthday at the end of the month! Usually we are home during the time he is sleeping. It is a really good thing he can sleep through anything. Today I decided to go grocery shopping (which I plan to do on Tuesday's or when he is off during the week and coming off of nights). I made the list last night and the menu. The shopping trip went really well! It was the first grocery trip in my new van! I enjoyed it immensely! I bet that is strange coming from a woman with 3 children under the age of 7, but it is the truth. Mike has started to really dread and get cranky when we are grocery shopping so we decided that I should go by myself or with the children (whichever is best that day). Actually I decided and I brought it to him because I know he needs the rest and to enjoy going out and he agreed (he was relieved). I appreciate him and all he does for us.
It was super hot today and I thank the LORD for giving some person the terrific idea for air conditioning! Well, that is about it for today! I need to get some Awana work done!
Have a blessed day! If anyone asks you how you are doing say, "I am blessed and highly favored of the LORD!" For you are! You are a child of the MOST HIGH KING!
No comments:
Post a Comment